Terms and Conditions
Your order is picked, packed and posted by a real life human being so there is the tiniest of chances that we might make a genuine mistake from time to time. If we do, please contact us as soon as you notice it and we will try our very best to put it right as soon as we can.
Payments and Pricing
- All prices are displayed Inclusive of VAT at 20%
- Payments are processed online by SagePay who can accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Electron cards
- We don't currently accept telephone orders or telephone payments
- All prices can be subject to change without notice
- Due to the manufacturing processes involved in producing the items we stock, we cannot guarantee colour continuity between batches of beads and findings
- Please also bear in mind that like any clothing or accessories the colours may fade or discolour over time, and dyed items are not completely colourfast. We recommend that you test them for suitability first, and that you avoid bringing them into contact with chemicals such as perfume or household cleaning products.
- All of our findings and metal beads are compliant with EU nickel regulations
- We endeavour to photograph and describe all of the products on the site to give the customer as accurate an impression of them as we can, but variations in colour and size can occur.
- The terms 'gold' and 'silver' are subjective descriptions of colour only
Ordering and Delivery
- At the moment we don't accept telephone orders
- We aim to dispatch your order within three business days but it can take up to five(Monday to Friday). As we allow you to order single items which take time to pick.
- We are only a small independent business so don't have a sophisticated enough computer system for our online shop to show exact stock levels. We do everything we can to keep it as up to date and accurate as possible, but occassionally items you have ordered may be out of stock. If this happens we will notify you by email, we may be able to suggest an alternative. If the there is no alternative we will refund the cost of the out of stock items and ship the rest of your order
- If you’d like to return something that is damaged, faulty or in some way unsatisfactory because of a fault on our part, please contact us first so we can do our best to resolve the problem as soon as possible and with the least hassle to you
- We are happy to offer an exchange or refund for unwanted items, please see the 'delivery and returns' section for details. In keeping with the legal Distance Selling regulations, you are entitled to a full refund including postal charges if you notify us of your intent to cancel your order within 7 days of receipt and return it to us in its original condition
Copyright and Disclaimer
- The content of this website is for general information and personal use only. It is subject to change without notice. All content is owned or licensed to us and may not be copied, reproduced or adapted without our express written permission
- We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of information, images and descriptions on this site. We can not accept responsibility or liability for any inconvenience, loss or damage caused as a result of inaccurate information
Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries or concerns.